From sticking coins onto your calculator to placing a table lamp on your work desk, the things that we are willing to do for good luck or wealth are bizarre and varied.
We are game to try a few of these techniques, but here’s the problem — feng shui accents are typically gaudy and cheap-looking, sticking out like sore thumbs among our carefully curated desk accessories.
Is there a chicer way to go about it? We seek out classier alternatives that don’t make it so obvious that you’ve actually feng shui-ed your desk to extremes.
Follow this placement guide:
1. Relationships – back right corner
2. Creativity – centre right
3. Helpful contacts – front right corner
4. Recognition and reputation – back centre
5. Health – middle centre
6. Career – front centre
7. Wealth – back left corner
8. Family – centre left
9. Knowledge – front left corner
Source: Whole Living
For more Living stories, click here. Or check out These Designer Labels Want To Dress Up Your Home or We’ve Found Your New Favourite Lifestyle Essentials.