Beyoncé, last night's headliner at Coachella, took the stage and raised the bar forever on what a music festival performance can be. Destiny's Child made an appearance, along with Jay-Z and Solange Knowles. Balmain custom-designed Bey's wardrobe. And the singer performed a staggering 26-song setlist, spanning her entire career, and did insane, high-intensity choreography through it with her army of backup dancers.
She came out with a marching band and opened the show with "Crazy in Love," just to set the tone. "Thank you for allowing me to be the first black woman to headline Coachella," she told the crowd at one point, acknowledging how history-making her performance was.
Fans were quick to point out the many records she broke:
Beyoncé's records today:— Music News Facts (@musicnewsfact) April 15, 2018
• First black woman to headline #Coachella
• Destiny's Child: first girlgroup to perform at #BeyChella
• Bey set the highest live streaming record ever
• Most tweeted about & praised Coachella performance
• Longest Coachella dancing sequence onstage pic.twitter.com/N1Daktm4sD
Words can't do her feat justice, so please just watch some of her set, courtesy these fans' videos: