1. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Instant Smoother Anti-Aging Eye Cream, $39.90.
Thanks to L'Oreal's Opti-Blur technology, this lightweight eye cream instantly smoothens fine lines and blurs the look of eye bags and dark circles. What you get: Brighter looking peepers.
2. Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion in Lethal Red, $46.
Uses the brand’s Advanced True Vision technology to give your pout rich colour, definition and volume. It also contains hyaluronic acid to boost lips’ ability to attract and seal in moisture.
3. Burberry Beauty Nail Polish in 300 Military Red, $30.
This dries to the touch in less than three minutes and leaves your nails with a long-lasting high-gloss finish.
4. Nars Blush in Exhibit A, $50.
For a healthy flush, just sweep some of this matte-red micronised powder gently onto cheeks.
5. Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control, $88.
After your morning shower, massage this in an upward direction from the ankles to the waist to boost microcirculation. The result? Smoother, firmer and more refined skin.